Skip to content
1 large Weekday Food Nacho ‘Banzos
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ onion, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- Corn tortillas
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 bunch cilantro
- Cabbage and Radicchio Coleslaw
- Wash and slice onion, bell peppers.
Prepare Cabbage and Radicchio Coleslaw, which we highly recommend pairing with these tacos.
- Heat extra-virgin olive oil in a skillet on medium-high heat. When hot, add onion. Cook for 5 minutes. Add bell peppers. Cook for 5 minutes more.
- Add Nacho ‘Banzos and simmer all together for 1 minute. Turn off heat and let sit.
- Open and slice avocado. Wash and chop cilantro.
- Cook corn tortillas directly on stovetop (if a gas stove), or in a hot skillet, flipping each after about 30 seconds. Stack them on a plate and wrap stack in a clean dish towel to retain heat.
- Assemble tacos with chickpeas, avocado, coleslaw, avocado, and cilantro.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.